|About||BotM - May||Rules||Voting||Affiliates||Credits|
Welcome to oneill_icontest! This is a weekly icon challenge community focused on Stargate's Jack O'Neill.
A new challenge is posted most weeks. We will typically provide you with 5 (or more) caps that you have to use for a challenge, though some challenges will require you to find your own caps. After the challenge is posted, you will have one week (7 days) to complete your entries, unless stated otherwise. All icons must be entered before the time specified in the challenge post.
Voting will be posted shortly after the entry period closes, and voting lasts for two days. Winners are announced once the voting is closed. Banners will be created for all winners.
jenniferjensen and supplyship
angelus2hot and supplyship
Link to us/Pimp us!
1. Icons must fit the LJ standard: no bigger than 100x100 px and 40 KB, GIF, JPG, and PNG format.
2. Enter your icons and their URLs as a comment to the challenge post (all comments are screened). The links must work for as long as possible.
3. Do not use already-made icons, and do not share and post your challenge entries in journals or forums until the challenge is over and the winners are announced.
4. You may enter up to five icons per challenge, unless otherwise stated.
5. Animation, brushes, textures, image layering... everything is allowed in your icons, unless otherwise stated.
6. Please, no slash or ship (unless otherwise noted). Let's keep this just about Jack!
Have fun, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask the mods.
You don't have to enter icons in the challenge in order to vote. You also don't have to be a member of the community to vote. But you *do* have to have an LJ or Open ID account - anonymous votes will not be counted. Please, don't vote for yourself and and don't ask others to come and vote for you.
If you see an icon entered in a challenge that you *have* to have, please ask first in a comment to the voting. We'll hook you up with the icon-maker after the results are posted.
Community default icon: